Terms & Conditions:
Please read these terms & conditions carefully, as they are put together for our and your legal rights and obligations in relation to services offered by Hacksurance.
- Hacksurance provides yearly plans as per customer's requirements.
- Hacksurance efficiently manages and provides year round maintenance.
- Hacksurance ensures website backup within 24 hours to 72 hours.
- Hacksurance provides help in case a customer's website face following problems: website hack, server down or website shut down, within 24 hours to 72 hours.
Use of the site
- The site may contain links to other sites or third party sites which may subject to separate terms and conditions.
- Any link to any other website from the site do not amount to any confirmation of that site by Hacksurance and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
- Technically it is impracticable to provide a fault-free-Site and Hacksurance does not undertake to do so. In the event of a fault, Hacksurance will try to reestablish the site soon as is reasonably possible.
- Access to site may occasionally be restricted or deferred for operational reasons such as maintenance or the introduction of new facilities.
- Hack insurance reserves the right to modify, alter, edit, suspend, delete, discontinue, permanently or temporarily, any content, any service available through the site, or any part of it, without any notice.
Content and Copyright
- Any content provided by Hacksurance including any information, pictures, data, graphics, videos, application, software, audio and other ,is owned by hacksurance or is licensed to hacksurance by any third party. These all are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual rights as applicable and provided merely for our own use. Redistribution or republication of the content by any means is prohibited unless permission has been obtained from Hacksurance.
Hacksurance will abide by with its responsibilities under relevant data protection legislation and maintain all relevant registration and notifications, for the purpose of operating the site.